But wait, there’s more!
You can also access over 300 posts—more encouragement and entertainment than you can shake a memory stick at—on death, faith, health, heavy topics, holidays, hope, humor, life hacks, love, parents, sex, spiritual issues and writing resources. But wait, there’s more: free stuff. Enjoy!
My third book in The Why Files series asks Are There Really Ghosts? So, here are some excerpts from the award-winning series:
• Are demons real?
• Are there really ghosts?
• Are vampires, werewolves real?
• Are witches real?
• Can you talk to the dead?
• Do Ouija boards really send messages from the spirit world?
• Psychic secrets revealed “Swami Watkins” will amaze you!
Should Christians celebrate Halloween?
Search Google for “Should Christians celebrate Halloween?” and you’ll get about one thousand sites covering everything from “it’s completely harmless” to “it’s completely hellish.” Here’s site number 1,001 that’s somewhere in the middle: [Continue reading]
Top ten reasons Halloween strange holiday
I have in my right hand, direct from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, today’s category. It’s the only time of year when . . .
10. . . . you can cross dress without having to come out of the closet.
9. . . . Americans actually consume a waxy substance known as “candy corn.” (The rest of the year the material is used to manufacture patio candles and seals for toilets.) [Continue reading].
Cartoon of the month
And follow my race for the White House at Watkins for President 2016. The Tupperware Party: “Putting a lid on government.”
And for a collection of the best—and a few of the worst—cartoons: I Have a Meme. Two hundred cartoons includes work by “Evil Jim.”
True colors shining through
Fall always challenges to me to show brighter and bolder colors as I age. I want my “autumn years” to be spectacular! So, here’s what I’m aiming for as God displays His amazing artwork . . . [Continue to photo essay]
Top ten sites from September
I have in my right hand, direct from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, today’s category: Top ten posts from September 2016 (Numbers in parentheses are previous month’s ranking.)
10. (9) Hope & Humor cartoons
9. (11) Cure for the common cold? Sex!
8. (17) Quips and quotations
7. (7) “What must I do to inherit eternal life?’
6. (6) Does DNA disprove evolution?
5. (5) God is never late—but he sure is slow
4. (4) Children who marry their parents: the psychology of courtship
3. (3) What was Paul thinking when he wrote 1 Timothy 2:12?
2. (2) Were U.S. founding fathers Christian?
1. (1) It Is Well with My Soul: the rest of the stories
This month’s podcast, etc.
Can you take things out of this world and into the next? I believe You can take it with you! Listen to the brand new podcast (2:11 minutes).
All writing copyright © James N. Watkins and is protected by United States and international law. For permission to print or repost, please visit my press page.
If you enjoyed this issue of Hope & Humor, please share on your social networks. Thanks!