Welcome to my annual salute to love, marriage and sex. If you’re single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, widowed or “it’s complicated,” there’s something for you! Enjoy.
• Falling in love—and getting back up
• Looking for love in all the right places
• Men and women are different!
• Men are dirt
• No hablo, estrogen! Becoming bilingual in relationships
• Breaking up without breaking down
• A case for polygamy?!
• Can I become a virgin again?
• “Coming Out” My sexual identity crisis
• Cure for common cold: sex
• Fifty Shades of Beige “Reel” sex is never as good as real sex
• Guy’s guide to cars . . . and sex
• The hidden habit: masturbation
• Three secrets to XXX-ceptional sex
• Top ten turn-ons for women
• Why are guys such boobs about breasts?
New How to become a million-selling author
This month, I reached 12 million readers. Yep! Twelve with six zeros. You can too! [Continue reading]
Previous issues, legal stuff . . .
• Inauguration issue (1.15.17)
• Lives matter issue (1.8.17)
• New Year, new you issue (1.1.17)
• Mental health issue (12.28.16)
• Music issue: 2 (09.18.16)
• Conspiracy issue (09.12.16)
• Remembering 9/11 (09.11.16)
Plus, you can also access over 300 posts—more encouragement and entertainment than you can shake a memory stick at—on death, faith, health, heavy topics, holidays, hope, humor, life hacks, love, parents, sex, spiritual issues and writing resources. But wait, there’s more: free stuff. Enjoy!
All writing copyright © James N. Watkins and is protected by United States and international law. For permission to print or repost, please visit my press page.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!