Shock. Disbelief. Horror. Anger. Grief. These are just a few of the emotions overwhelming family, friends—and entire world—following this morning’s bombings in Brussels Belgium. Here are some resources I hope will be helpful in responding to this tragedy:
• Can war on terrorism be won? (September 11, 2005)
• How can we overcome evil with good?
• We are strong! We will survive! (September 17, 2001)
• What we haven’t learned from 9/11 (September 9, 2002)
• Candle-lighting ceremony following terrorist attacks (September 11, 2001)
Photo by MorgueFile.com