Shock. Anger. Disbelief. These are just a few of the emotions overwhelming victims of the London as well as Manchester terrorist attacks. My great-grandparents came from London, so it hit me especially hard.
Here are some resources I hope will be helpful in responding to such tragedies.
• Can war on terrorism be won? (September 11, 2005)
• How can we overcome evil with good?
• We are strong! We will survive! (September 17, 2001)
• What we haven’t learned from 9/11 (September 9, 2002)
• Candle-lighting ceremony following terrorist attacks (September 11, 2001)
Photo: ABC News