December 28, 2016 Unless you live in a galaxy far, far away, you know that Princess Leila, lesser known as Carrie Fisher, died of a heart attack Monday. Leia warred in outer space, while Fisher fought in inner space as she confronted mental health issues. Both fought with bravery and humor. So, here are some of my posts on mental health:
• Are authors in their “write” mind
• Dealing with death and grief
• Hope and help for suicidal thoughts
• Hope for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease
• I’m a mess. You’re a mess. (Audio)
• You may depressed if . . .
I am so grateful that God has chosen someone with clinical depression, ADD, OCD and just a touch of ASD to share hope and humor. God’s grace is amazing . . . and ironic!
If you’re struggling with a mental health issue, please seek professional help. There is “A New Hope”!
• Christmas issue (12.01.16)
• Thanksgiving issue (11.01.16)
• Halloween issue (10.01.16)
• Music issue: 2 (09.18.16)
• Conspiracy issue (09.12.16)
• Remembering 9/11 (09.11.16)
• [Romans] 8:28 issue (08.28.16)
• Election 2016 issue (08.21.16)
• Suck-cess issue (08.14.16)
• Waiting issue (08.07.16)
• The Force Awakens universal questions
If you found this post helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!