“Hi, I’m Jim. I struggle with mental health issues.”
Yep, I have clinical depression, ADD, OCD and, just to keep things interesting, I’m on the very mild end of the autism spectrum. So, here are some of my posts on mental health that I trust will be helpful and hopeful:
• Are authors in their “write” mind
• Charles Spurgeon’s struggle with depression
• Dealing with death and grief
• Emotions real but not reality
• Hope and help for suicidal thoughts
• Hope for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease
• “It’s the Most Difficult Time of the Year” Surviving the stress of Christmas
• Jesus, ADD and me
• Mood altering hugs
• I’m a mess. You’re a mess. (Audio)
• You may depressed if . . .
I am so grateful that God has chosen someone with mental health issues to share hope and humor. God’s grace is amazing . . . and ironic!
If you found this post helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!