Welcome to my 19th annual Twelve Sites of Christmas . . . and no partridge in a pear tree!
I may not be your “true love,” but I do have some hope and ho! ho! ho! for you with cartoons and my favorite Christmas columns. Besides, you really don’t want livestock and leaping lords under your Christmas tree, do you?! I didn’t think so. Have a meaningful Christmas!
• Thanksgiving issue (11.01.16)
• Halloween issue (10.01.16)
• Music issue: 2 (09.18.16)
• Conspiracy issue (09.12.16)
• Remembering 9/11 (09.11.16)
• [Romans] 8:28 issue (08.28.16)
• Election 2016 issue (08.21.16)
• Suck-cess issue (08.14.16)
• Waiting issue (08.07.16)
Site 1: Christmas shopping made easy
The Imitation of Christ: Classic Devotions in Today’s Language features 90 devotions from Thomas à Kempis organized by the characteristics of Christ.
I Have a Meme! The best cartoons of hope and humor—and a few of the worst includes 200 my my cartoons, and a few by “Evil Jim.”
But wait, there’s more! Click for 20 books for all audiences, writers and young people. And, no searching for a parking space at the mall! You’re welcome.
Site 2: Ho! Ho! Humor!
Site 3: The 365 Days of Christmas
Site 4: Yes, Virginia, there really was a St. Nick
Site 5: Is that your feliz answer?
• Happy Holidays, American Family Association There are at least six holidays during December!
Site 6: The Christmas story
• Mary, did we know? (What was she thinking when the angel announced the outrageous proposition?)
Site 7: How Christmas saved a grinch
Site 8: Fruitcake for the soul
Site 9: Christmas smells like ****
Site 10: Merry Christmas quotations
(Okay, this photo has nothing to do with quotations, but dogs in Santa hats bring happy thoughts.)
Site 11: Looking for “true love”?
Site 12: Stocking stuffers
Okay, okay, this page has expanded like Santa’s waistline, but “The 24 Sites of Christmas” would make an already painfully long song even longer! Have a wonderful year of Christmas!
Top ten sites from November
I have in my right hand, direct from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, today’s category: Top ten posts from November 2016 (Numbers in parentheses are previous month’s ranking.)
10. (37) Election 2016: God has final vote
9. (15) The Christmas story in chronological order
8. (9) “What must I do to inherit eternal life?’
7. (8) From bad to worse to . . . astonishing
6. (7) Does DNA disprove evolution?
5. (6) Children who marry their parents: the psychology of courtship
4. (5) God is never late—but he sure is slow
3. (4) What was Paul thinking when he wrote 1 Timothy 2:12?
2. (2) Were U.S. founding fathers Christian?
1. (1) It Is Well with My Soul: the rest of the stories
Legal stuff . . .
All writing copyright © James N. Watkins and is protected by United States and international law. For permission to print or repost, please visit my press page.
If you enjoyed The Twelve Sites of Christmas, please share on your social networks. Thanks!