December 28, 2016 Unless you live in a galaxy far, far away, you know that Princess Leila, lesser known as Carrie Fisher, died of a heart attack Monday. Leia fought in outer space, while Fisher in inner space as she battled mental health issues. Both fought with bravery and humor. So, here are some of my favorite columns on mental health:
I am so grateful that God has chosen someone with clinical depression, ADD, OCD and just a touch of ASD to share hope and humor. God’s grace is amazing . . . and ironic!
If you’re struggling with a mental health issue, please seek professional help. There is “A New Hope”!
• Christmas issue (12.01.16)
• Thanksgiving issue (11.01.16)
• Halloween issue (10.01.16)
• Music issue: 2 (09.18.16)
• Conspiracy issue (09.12.16)
• Remembering 9/11 (09.11.16)
• [Romans] 8:28 issue (08.28.16)
• Election 2016 issue (08.21.16)
• Suck-cess issue (08.14.16)
• Waiting issue (08.07.16)
• The Force Awakens universal questions
If you found this post helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!