It’s been a joy to share at the Mid-South Christian Writers’ and the Blue Lake Christian Writers’ conferences. Here are links to my talks.
• The ten creative commandments
This has become one of my favorite keynotes showing practical ways to increase your creativity in communications.
• Three new “must haves” for today’s writers
Brand, platform and social networking have become absolutely essential in today’s publishing. Here’s some practical information and advice, along with a post on writing for the digital age.
• Keeping your dreams alive
Writing can be discouraging, but here is hope from the story of Joseph.
• Soaring with eagles, walking with emus
While this was delivered at writers’ conferences, it’s applicable to any career whether pastor, plumber or pyromaniac. Just mentally edit in your particular vocation.
• Hope and humor for writers
A whole ream of writers’ resources
Previous issues, legal stuff . . .
• Prepping for Easter (03.01.17)
• Evil Jim at the Oscars (02.26.17)
• Sexual identity issue (02.15.17)
• Love, marriage, sex issue (02.1.17)
• Inaugural issue (01.15.17)
• Lives matter issue (01.8.17)
• New Year, new you issue (01.1.17)
• Mental health issue (12.28.16)
Plus, you can also access over 300 posts—more encouragement and entertainment than you can shake a memory stick at—on death, faith, health, heavy topics, holidays, hope, humor, life hacks, love, parents, sex, spiritual issues and writing resources. But wait, there’s more: free stuff. Enjoy!
All writing copyright © James N. Watkins and is protected by United States and international law. For permission to print or repost, please visit my press page.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!