Heavy topics with a light touch
For fifteen years (1991-2006), I wrote a column in three secular newspapers touching on the issues of the day. I tried to combine humor with my harping, and in the process actually won an award for my column.
I’m now writing a monthly column for the Presidential Prayer Team.
So, let’s get touching (or poking at with a stick) some heavy topics:
• Abortion: Is it a life or a choice?
• Ancient prophet warns of conspiracy theories
• Are Islam, Christianity “peaceful” religions?
• Are there really ghosts?
• Are you absolutely sure there are no absolutes?
• Candidates need to follow “Yellow Brick Road”
• Capital punishment: serious questions
• Dealing with school shootings
• Does DNA disprove evolution
• Euthanasia and “dying with dignity”
• Hope for cultural change
• Live! Last Candidate Standing (Let’s make elections reality TV games)
• Vampires, werewolves real!
• Were founding fathers Christian?
• Will God’s purpose be accomplished on election day?