Wishing you a meaningful Christmas and a God-directed New Year from the Watkins family!
We are grateful for a good 2015:
• We both thoroughly enjoyed time with family this past year. We watch Faith’s girls after school once a week, and get to see Paul and Amy’s three kiddos about once a month. Love it! Love them!
Today is Lois and my traditional Chinese lunch (“Fra ra ra ra ra!”), then “Star Wars,” Christmas Eve service and finally driving around looking at Christmas lights with Faith and girls. Christmas dinner with Mom at my brother’s. And Dececember 26, since Mom is in an assisted living home, we’ve booked a hotel for the entire Watkins kin gift exchange and then swim party (much better suited venue for five grands who are “lively and quick.”)
• I signed a book contract for a thoroughly modernized and organized Imitation of Christ devotional. It’s been filled with miracles well before its release January 12. I also enjoyed speaking at 10 writers’ conferences. (Here’s my 2016 schedule.)
• Lois continued working with the physically and mentally challenged.
• Mom moved into a beautiful assisted living facility and put her immaculate house with acreage and woods up for sale. She has found new purpose in ministering to the residents including sneaking a Christmas tree into the apartment of the resident “Grinch.”
• And I’m once again running for president as an independent with The Tupperware Party: Putting a Lid on Government. Thanks for your vote!
• We’re looking forward to what God is going to bring about in our lives and yours in 2016!
Do have a meaningful Christmas and God-directed New Year!