It’s spring, so pastors are a) struggling to do and say something fresh for upcoming Easter services, b) being voted upon in the unsettling pastoral vote, c) dreading the annual district reports, and/or d) considering resigning to pursue less stressful work such hostage negotiator.
So, here are some options for anyone Considering a post-clergy career.
Plus, some more hope and humor specifically for pastors:
• Do you really want a “biblical” church?
• “Cyber church” has bats in belfry
• It is a wonderful life
• The Watkins New World Church Dictionary
• Dealing with church conflict
• Top ten signs your church may be prejudiced
• Finding still water in the storm: The Book of Joe
• A case for women in ministry
• Top ten list: When you’re voted out
• Wounded shepherd: When is it time to leave the flock?
• You can’t love Christ and hate his Church
If you found this page helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!