I’m looking forward to the Taylor Professional Writers Conference this weekend. There’s still room for you. If you can’t be there, here’s what I’m sharing:
• Crossing Over with the cross How to take the Word to the world
• Writing with Banana Peels The benefits of using humor in writing
• Writing online How to hook today’s online users
But wait, there’s more:
• Last year’s keynote: The Ten Creative Commandments (Video)
• Hope and humor for writers A whole ream of resources
If this was helpful, please share on your social networks. Thanks!