Lent, not to be confused with that stuff in the dryer filter, is a time of spiritual preparation for Easter. It includes the 40 days (not including Sundays) leading up to the celebration of Christ’s resurrection. So, here’s some hope and humor for Christian “preppers.”
Forty days of hope and humor
• Top ten things I’m giving up for Lent (4. Golf pants)
• When praises turn to ashes
• Forty days of imitating Christ Devotions from my 2016 book, The Imitation of Christ
• Easter cartoons
• Easter eggs-pose’
• Easter quips and quotations
• Chocolate bunnies are good for you!
He is risen!
• “It is finished!” was announced before Christ’s resurrection
• When “It’s Friday, But Sunday’s Comin'” just isn’t enough
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!