I have in my right bionic hand, direct from my home base, today’s top ten list Top ten non-spoilers from Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi. Like every episode before it . . .
10. There are epic battle scenes. (The special effects continue to increase with complexity. Amazing!)
9. There are new space creatures—both cute and creepy. (Fortunately, there are no new Jar Jar Binks type characters! And I was so relieved that a wise-creacking porg didn’t replace Han Solo piloting the Millennium Falcon. That would have been so Disney!) Continue reading.
Posts from a long time ago
• Cartoons from the dark side
• Star Wars III: modern morality play
• The Force Awakens universal questions
• This Force never sleeps
• Top ten rejected titles for Star Wars VII
• Top ten signs Han Solo has turned 70
• Top ten surprises in Star Wars: Episode VII
If you enjoyed this post, please share on your social networks. And may the force be with you!