My thoughts and prayers are with the families, friends and fellow citizens grieving the loss of 295 lives as a Malaysian passenger plane was apparently shot out of the air over Ukraine.
Shock. Anger. Disbelief. These are just a few of the emotions overwhelming victims of a terrorist attack. Here are some resources I hope will be helpful in responding to such tragedies.
• Can war on terrorism be won? (September 11, 2005)
• How can we overcome evil with good?
• We are strong! We will survive! (September 17, 2001)
• What we haven’t learned from 9/11 (September 9, 2002)
• Candle-lighting ceremony following terrorist attacks (September 11, 2001)
Copyright © James N. Watkins