It’s tax time, so from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, top ten things worse than doing your taxes:
10. Doing time
9. Watching “The Bachelor”
8. Passing a kidney stone
7. Driving in L.A.
6. Being mauled by a grizzly bear
5. Having a root canal
4. Shopping on “Black Friday”
3. Having a flight canceled at Chicago’s O’Hell airport
2. Being abducted by aliens
1. Living in any other country than the United States.
The United States has its problems, but that “Welcome to the United States” sign always looks so good returning from overseas. Remember, filling out your 1040 form and writing a check to the United States Treasury allows you to live in a free democracy with all the modern amenities.
• My plan to eliminate the IRS
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!