My resolution for 2020 is to move from text to video in the New Year. Yep, 80 percent of website traffic will be video by the end of the year. But don’t worry, you’ll still find text versions and lots of related links as well. And now, some of my favorite New Year posts.
• The 365 Days of Christmas Here’s how to stretch out the holiday well beyond “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
• My annual predictions for the New Year My annual predictions for the New Year have been 99 percent accurate for the past 20 years. I know, it’s kind of scary!
• God has a plan for the new year Yep! He has a plan for your relationships, schedule, location and more for the new year as evidenced in the Christmas story. He’s more organized and in control than the best party planner!
• Keeping those resolutions From the award-winning The Why Files series, here’s hope and help for “Breaking Habits Before They Break You.” You can develop new habits in the new year.
• More than lighted balls drop on New Year’s Eve Time Square’s lighted ball gets all the press, but other cities across America drop all kinds of things at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s Eve. Some very strange things!
Have a God-directed New Year!