Top 10 Christian websites
Here are the top ten Christian sites verified by Ranking.com com as of January 2020.
Several “top” Christian websites lists exist, but most list only their members or are the opinions of a site, so do not accurately reflect true site rankings. (First parenthesis is last year’s ranking, second parenthesis is international ranking among the almost 1 billion websites worldwide.) Lots of changes this year, but Bible Gateway has continued to dominate for as long as I’ve been tracking numbers.
This list does not constitute endorsements of these sites: “We report, you discern.”
1. (1) Bible Gateway (168)
2. (-) Christian Mingle (522)
3. (3) Patheos (727)
4. (8) BeliefNet (778)
5. (4) Christian Post (979)
6. (9) Christian Broadcasting Network (1,177)
7. (7) Got Questions? (1.393)
8. (2) Blue Letter Bible (1,408)
9. (-) Kenneth Copeland Ministries (2,728)
10. (10) Biblia.com (2,754)
If your favorite is missing, check Ranking.com for its position. If it qualifies, please let me know (Click CONTACT above). Thanks!
My website didn’t make the top ten—sigh—but you may find my top 10 posts hopeful and/or humorous:
2. It Is Well with My Soul: the rest of the stories (2)
5. Children who marry their parents: the psychology of courtship (6)
10. My bio sheet (10) Yikes! Apparently, a lot of people struggle with insomnia!
If you found this post helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!