What would Jesus say about coronavirus?
During the time of Jesus, leprosy, cholera, tuberculosis, smallpox and dysentery suppressed life expectancy to the age of 35. That figure was the result of a 25-33 percent infant mortality rate with half of all children dying before age 10.
As we experience a global pandemic with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its estimated death rate of 1-3.4 percent, what would Jesus—who lived in a far more perilous time—have to say? [Continue reading]
For kids: Calming coronavirus concerns (Text and video)
Top ten ways God may be working coronavirus for good (Text and video)
• Becoming holy through hardships
• A Coronavirus Great Awakening? (From The Wall Street Journal)
• From bad to worse . . . to astonishing
• I’m giving up fear for Lent
• “In this world you will have trouble” (More hope from Jesus)
• Overcoming Fear and Worry (Read a free excerpt from my latest book)
If you found this hopeful and helpful, please share with your social networks. Thanks!