If you’re having a “terrible, horrible, no-good, very-bad day,” here’s some hope and humor.
• Are you listening to Goliath or God?
• Feeling inadequate, ill-equipped, in the dark?
• Finding still water in the storm: The Book of Joe
• Finely-aged believers
• From bad to worse to . . . astonishing
• God as “comedy” writer
• God, I Don’t Understand: Unanswered Prayer, Unfulfilled Promises, Unpunished Evil
• God is never late—but he sure is slow
• God is such a drama king
• God’s will is not lost: for those trying to find it
• Having the last laugh
• Holy hardships!
• How to walk on water
• “I’m a mess. You’re a mess.”
• Is it a hangnail or hand grenade?
• It’s Sunday, but Jesus is comin’
• Keeping your dreams alive
• My life as a human tether ball
• Squeezing Good Out of Bad
• When dreams die
• Your life as a “comedy”
• Turn your “shaft” into a mine
If you found this hopeful, humorous or helpful, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!
“Terrible . . .” quote from Judith Viorst in my favorite children’s book by the same name
Photo: Rebecca Harris