Whereas November is one of the hardest months for those suffering with mental health issues. (Suicide rates actually increase this month.)
Whereas People love to support and pray for those with cancer,
Resolved mental health issues shall now be referred to as “mind cancer.” Mental illness is an illness!
Help me make November “Mind Cancer Awareness Month.” (Right click on the meme on right, save, and then share.)
Here are some links to previous posts:
• Are authors in their “write” mind
• Charles Spurgeon’s struggle with depression
• Dealing with death and grief
• Emotions real but not reality
• Hope and help for suicidal thoughts
• Hope for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease
• Jesus, ADD and me
• Mood altering hugs
• I’m a mess. You’re a mess. (Audio)
• You may depressed if . . .
I am so grateful that God has chosen someone with clinical depression, ADD, OCD and just a touch of ASD to share hope and humor. God’s grace is amazing . . . and ironic!
If you’re struggling with a mental health issue, please seek professional help. There is help and hope!