Humor from far, far away
• Cartoons from far, far away
• Top ten rejected titles for Star Wars VII
• Top ten signs Han Solo has turned 70
• Top ten surprises in Star Wars: Episode VII
Note: Five years before VII was released, I predicted Han and Leila’s offspring would turn to the dark side! Sometimes I scare myself.
May the force be with you
• The Force Awakens universal questions
How does George Lucas come up with character’s names? A drunken game of Scrabble? How do light sabers work? Where do space royalty go for their hair and makeup? Do we all have a light and dark side?
• Star Wars III: modern morality play
Revenge of the Sith is a modern-day morality play where we witness a powerful struggle not only between good and evil, but the temptation to use evil for anticipated good; the end justifying the means.
• This Force never sleeps
In Episode VII, “The Force Awakens.” Has it been taking a nap? Has it been frozen in carbonite? Did it pass out at the Mos Eisley Cantina? I’m glad the real Force never sleeps!
If you enjoyed this post, please share on your social networks. Thanks!