Next Sunday is Pentecost, so it’s a good time to remember, the church may not be perfect, but it is worthy of our support. Jesus called it his bride and body!
So, here are some biblical reasons to “not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another” (Hebrews 10:25).
But wait! There’s more:
• Can we have a “personal relationship” with Christ? Or is it a relationship with his Church?
• Dealing with church conflict When two or three are gathered, there conflict will be.
• Do you really want a ‘biblical’ church? I don’t think so!
• The Watkins New World Church Dictionary
• Top ten signs your church may be prejudiced