Shock. Disbelief. Horror. Anger. Grief. These are just a few of the emotions overwhelming victims of a terrorist attack. Here are some resources I hope will be helpful in responding to such tragedies.
• Dealing with death and grief
• Martin Luther King Jr’s rules for protests
• Talking to your children about terrorism
• Are Christianity and Islam “peaceful” religions?
• Can “war on terror” be won?
• We are strong! We will survive! (September, 2001, after 9/11 attacks)
My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of those killed and injured by this tragic attack.
Copyright © James N. Watkins