Well, I should have been flying off to the Blue Lake Christian Writers’ Retreat this week, but the coronavirus has closed down the retreat center, so here are some CVID-19-free videos and audio from my favorite keynotes, so you can enjoy a safe mini-conference without the fear of quarantine. (The retreat is being rescheduled for October 28-31.)
• “I’m a Giant Killer!” Humorous and practical ways of battling the giants that confront would-be authors. Click to hear it.
• “Keeping Your Dreams Alive” An inspirational talk using the story of Joseph as an example of a dream received, the dreamer refined, the dream redefined, and finally, the dream realized in relationship to writing. Click to read and/or hear it.
• Soaring with Eagles, Walking with Emus Encouragement for those who are “soaring” as well as those who are “walking” (or just standing) in their writing and speaking. Click to read and/or hear it.
• Your Write Role Based on 1 Corinthians 12 , fom the New Living Amplified Paraphrased King James Watkins Version, it encourages authors that their “part” in writing is essential, no matter the size. Click to read and/or hear it.
But wait, there’s more:
• Hope and humor for writers A whole ream of resources on agents, publishers, self-publishing scams an more!
If you found this helpful, please share on your social networks. Thanks!