Encouraging and entertaining videos. See them all at my YouTube channel.
I’m adding new content weekly, so check out the latest.
Free conference keynote talks
• “I’m a Giant Killer” (Keynote from Quad Cities Christian Writers’ Conference)
• “I’m Important! I’m interdependent! I’m indespensable!” (1 Corinthians 12 message)
• “Keeping Your Dreams Alive” (Keynote from Jerry Jenkins’ Writing for the Soul conference)
• “Living a Productive Life” (Time—and life—management)
• “Soaring with Eagles, Walking with Emus” (Keynote from Greater Philadelphia Writers’ Conference)
• Squeezing Good Out of Bad (Based on my book by the same name)
• Ten Creative Commandments (Keynote from Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers’ Conference)
• Work less, accomplish more From The River Church
• Your “write” role (Keynote from Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers’ Conference)
Free comedy/drama scripts
Lois and I have performed comedy/drama sketches across the United States and overseas, so the scripts in Characters contains our stage-tested work. (It’s now out of print—sigh—but here are our favorites on the honor system.)
Here are some of my favorite songs from the time my wife and I were traveling full-time with music and messages:
If you enjoyed these, please share on your social networks. Thanks!
3 thoughts on “Videos”
Hi, Mr. Watkins:
I will be attending the Blue Lake CWR and look forward to meeting you. The world needs more laughter, hope, relatable satire that doesn’t slice with hatred. I think it’s about time we got Christians to loosen up, enjoy life and find their groove to connect with a world that thinks all we do is sit around and judge others.
I’d like to be part of that type of writing.
Congratulations on your 20 faithful online service.
I wish i could have meant you earlier.
Enjoyed hearing your BRMCCC Msg here… Guessing I was that Indian who wrote you as you mention an eg there.
I Continue to hold you as one of the few writers who uphold integrity virtue and values in your teaching with a Christ centered focus n your teaching Its like my late Sunday School teacher at Methodist Church here once quoted: “Not only in words confessed or deed impressed. but in the most unconscious way is Christ expressed”. Thank you for upholding the standards and example of a genuine Christian Writer.
Your friend and student.
Noel Kurian, PUNE, India