I have in my right mitten, direct from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, today’s category: Top ten reasons Santa on naughty list
10. Breaks into homes in the middle of the night (trespassing, breaking and entering both felonies).
9. Morbidly obese from diet of cookies and milk.
8. Tolerates prejudice (reindeer call Rudolph names, won’t let him join in any reindeer games).
7. Shows preference toward children of rich parents over the poor in annual gift-giving spree.
6. Shows judgmental attitude by keeping list of “naughty and nice” children.
5. Exhibits conditional love by basing gifts on aforementioned list.
3. Investigators concerned about what he’s smoking as he is constantly “jolly.”
2. Once arrested for punching out co-worker (click here for details).
1. Has author on his “naughty” list
Copyright © 2009 James N. Watkins
For more hope and ho! ho! ho! visit The 12 Sites of Christmas
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your social networks. Thanks! And have a very meaningful Christmas.