Top ten posts of 2020
I have in my right hand, direct from my home office in Corn Borer, Indiana, today’s category: Top ten posts from 2019.
10. From bad to worse to . . . astonishing
9. “Coming Out” My sexual identity crisis
8. Children who marry their parents: the psychology of courtship
7. The Easter story in chronological order
5. It Is Well with My Soul: the rest of the stories
4. God is never late—but he sure is slow
3. The Christmas Story in chronological order
2. Top ten verses Donald Trump may want to read
And, the number one post for the year . . .
1. What was Paul thinking when he wrote 1 Timothy 2:12? (1)
If you enjoy these posts, please share on your social networks. Thanks!