Welcome to my annual salute to love, marriage and sex. If you’re single, dating, engaged, married, divorced, widowed or “it’s complicated,” there’s something for you! Enjoy.
• Falling in love—and getting back up
• “There must be a higher love”
• Looking for love in all the right places
• Men and women are different!
• Men are dirt
• No hablo, estrogen! Becoming bilingual in relationships
• Breaking up without breaking down
• A case for polygamy?!
• Can I become a virgin again?
• “Coming Out” My sexual identity crisis
• Cure for common cold: sex
• Fifty Shades of Beige “Reel” sex is never as good as real sex
• Guy’s guide to cars . . . and sex
• The hidden habit: masturbation
• Sexual identity issue Excerpts from my books on sexuality as well as recent posts for LGBTQs and straights
• Three secrets to XXX-ceptional sex
• Top ten turn-ons for women
• Why are guys such boobs about breasts?
Photo: Jen Theodore
If you found this post helpful or humorous, please share it on your social networks. Thanks!